Monday 3 December 2012

London!

I really should think before I write.  Remember the last post I did (or the one before that.... I don't remember) Where I said I'd be writing a new book?  Well, change of plans... I've really been enjoying writing Red Zone and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to write the other one or not.  I wanted to write a book, but not the one I had planned.  So yeah, I decided to write Red zone as a full book instead of a short story! Yaaaaay! But yeah, this is gonna be a great book, and I'm having real fun writing it.  I'll still put the first part on wattpad for all to read.


On a completely different note, is it only me that chooses everything they want for christmas and then try not to think of anything else in fear you'll change your mind?  That keeps happening to me.  I've decided I wanted a kindle and then I hear what others are getting and I'm like, "Damn, Do I REALLY want a kindle?"

I'm gonna put this hear to stop me from doing this.
"Yes, I do want a kindle."




 I'm going To PENGUIN TOMORROW! Sorry, that was an unnecessary usage of caps.  Anyway, it's extremely excited.  The tour starts at four, but I get the day off school to avoid me becoming a potato for the week.  That was a bad simile/metaphor/ whatever that was.  Potatoes don't get tired.  So that'll be fun.  On Wednesday/Thursday I'll make a post and tell you all about it.  Apparently I can take pictures so it'd be great to get them on as well.

That's all for now people.

Stay frosty.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment