Tuesday 22 January 2013

More London

Yay, i'm going to London tomorrow! It's for an MRI, where someone sticks a needle in my arm, shoves  me in a tube that's about as big as my body while i'm lying flat on my back, and tells me to lie perfectly still for half an hour while they scan my body.  Oh, and the music they play doesn't exactly drown out that drilling noise that's emanating from the machine.  So, why am I "yaaying" about this, you ask me?  Because I get to spend the whole day in London.

Yay!

So, plan for tomorrow:  Go to London, buy baguette, have MRI, go to oxford street, go to pizza express (maybe) go home.  Done!

Also, the editing process for the book has begun.  I've also completed a cover design form, so I think work will begin on making a cover soon.  We also have to choose between a soft launch (Book completed in three months, and released straight after) or a hard launch (book completed in three months, but released later on.  That one gives us more time for publicity) So that's happening.

In terms of what i'm writing at the moment, I'm not sure.  I'm still on the fantasy book, and i'm kind of doing Red Zone at the same time.  There are some other things I want to write as well, so it's really hard to decide.

Oh yeah, I play Warhammer now.  It's a hobby where you have to assemble and paint models to make an an army, and then use that army to play a turn based strategic game against someone else's army.  It's all very complicated.  A lot of people think it's quite nerdy, but there's not really much logic to that.

Anyway, that's all for now.  Thanks for reading!

Stay frosty.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment