Monday 17 June 2013

It's out!

My book comes out today.  My book comes out today.  I still don't believe it.  I get sudden moments of realisation every now and then when I gasp and begin to rock back and forth with my chin against my legs in shock, but then it passes.

Wow.  The last 5 months have been absolutely crazy.  It's something I've always dreamed of but never thought it would happen, and now, looking back, I can't believe I actually lived my dream.  

It wouldn't be possible without Starlight, live it publishing and all it's lovely people (especially Sarah Davey, Henny, Murielle Maupoint and the editor of my book, Kate).  

I really hope that everyone who reads my book enjoys it.  Please, when you've finished, tell me what you think! Leave a review on amazon and post on my page on facebook, or rate it on goodreads.  Be honest.  I can take it (I mean, after I cry in the corner for twelve hours).

Finally, You can go to my page to read that short story I promised.  It's basically setting the scene for The World, and introducing you to some of the characters.  

Finally (you know what I'm going to say) please come down to my book signing this friday at Waterstones in St Neots (next to Barratts).  You can come down at any time between 3 and 5:30 PM!

That's all for now,

Stay frosty.



-Joe


The World page on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-World-by-Joseph-Wills/785207748233438?fref=ts

The World on Amazon-http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-World-Joseph-Wills/dp/1906954763/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371457811&sr=8-1&keywords=the+world+joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment